Thursday, January 28, 2010

LOVE & MARRIAGE...


I met up with my best friend from childhood today for lunch. She got engaged Tuesday & I couldn't help but reminisce over the hours & hours we've spent talking about our future husbands. Since the 6th grade we began dreaming about the guy that would someday come into our lives and sweep us off our feet. Of course we had to go through a few "testers" to realize what we wanted in our future mate. We would call each other late at night while in high school balling our( heavily made-up) eyes out, we took turns driving across Bismarck, ND to comfort each other when we thought the world was over because our boyfriend broke up with us or even worse, when we decided to break up with them only to realize we just made the worst decision of our life...or so we thought at the time!

Well I think Jess would agree that all those tears and heart breaks were well worth it, we have both found the perfect mates & for this I could not be more grateful. Jess & Cory are one of those couples you love to be around because they share a fun, charismatic, love for one another and anyone can tell by looking at them that they are head over heels in love.

I can't wait to be your Matron (sounds really old & frumpy) of honor my dear friend! Congratulations on the beginning of a great journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment